2023 JCI European Know-How Transfer
October 8 - October 12100Euro
The JCI European Know-How Transfer (EUKHT) is an exchange program between young leaders and European decision-makers.
The program allows participants to experience the work of the European Parliament and to take part in the European decision-making process by shadowing MEP’s and participating in training sessions, panel discussions, and workshops.
The 2023 edition of the JCI European Know-How Transfer, with the theme of Young Leaders Talk – Transforming Europe – will happen between the 8th and the 12th of October 2023, both days included, in Brussels.
This exchange program is open exclusively to JCI and non-JCI members between the age of 18 and 40 years old. This is one of the criteria to be eligible to participate.
Interested participants will need to attend a few online training sessions before the in-person event in Brussels.
This event is wheelchair accessible and sensory-friendly.
In 2019, the EUKHT program was shortlisted for and awarded with recognition by the “Altiero Spinelli Prize for Outreach” for enhancing citizens’ understanding of the European Union.
For assistance and further information, contact JCI International Vice President assigned to Europe Annalisa Schembri at email@example.com or +35699874711
- Event Theme: Young Leaders Talk – Transforming Europe
- Event Dates: 8th – 12th October 2023, both dates included
- Location: Brussels, Belgium
Registration for the 2023 JCI EUKHT Edition is now OPEN
- Early Bird: €75 (1st June 2023 – 31st July 2023) for both members & non members.
- Full price for Members: €100 (1st August – 20th September 2023)
- Full price for non-Members: €130 (1st August – 20th September 2023)
- Registration: Registration is done Online. Payment via invoice and a bank transfer.